It’s always an honor to just be nominated for something, let alone actually win an award.
Here are some of the awards and honors I’ve received, in reverse chronological order:
- 2020 “Corporate Citizen of the Year“ from the Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce, Nov. 2020.
- General Excellence Award for The B-Town (Burien) Blog for 2019, Society of Professional Journalists, May 18, 2020.
- Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary Club of Des Moines & Normandy Park, April 2017.
- “Best Hyperlocal Website” (two consecutive years), Society of Professional Journalists, May 2011, 2012
- Nominated for a Directors Guild of America Award, January 2005, for Field Directing work on Showtime’s ‘Penn & Teller: Bullsh*t!”
- Communicator Award, June 2004, for Writing/Directing anti-smoking short.
- National Emmy Awards (3) ...