Here’s a flashback recurring comedy bit I used to Produce/Write/Direct/Voice for Fox’s ‘The Late Show starring Ross Shafer’ from Oct. 6, 1988:Read More
It’s always an honor to just be nominated for something, let alone actually win an award.
Here are some of the awards and honors I’ve received, in reverse chronological order:
- 2020 “Corporate Citizen of the Year“ from the Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce, Nov. 2020.
- General Excellence Award for The B-Town (Burien) Blog for 2019, Society of Professional Journalists, May 18, 2020.
- Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary Club of Des Moines & Normandy Park, April 2017.
- “Best Hyperlocal Website” (two consecutive years), Society of Professional Journalists, May 2011, 2012
- Nominated for a Directors Guild of America Award, January 2005, for Field Directing work on Showtime’s ‘Penn & Teller: Bullsh*t!”
- Communicator Award, June 2004, for Writing/Directing anti-smoking short.
- National Emmy Awards (3) ...
I am now available for contract/freelance work in the areas of:
- Social Media
For more info, please shoot me an email: scottscha(at)gmail dot com.Read More